Werewolf: The Apocalypse is a new RPG set in White Wolf’s World of Darkness universe.
I’m working on the project as Level Designer, since May 2018 and I’m in charge of 3 levels. My main challenge on Werewolf is to create arenas which are fun to play as a beasty werewolf and also fun as a sneaky human.
My main tasks are:
- Design missions according to the narrative objectives.
- Design and build levels according to the mission design.
- Design, integrate and iterate on arenas.
- Script missions with Unreal Engine’s Blueprint.
- Create placeholders with Blender.
- Work in a close collaboration with: quest designers, writers, cinematic artists & animators.